For a few dollars, you can easily improve your safety on the road. How? Buy a new set of windshield wiper blades. The rubber element in wiper blades begins to deteriorate after about six months, causing streaking. Have the technicians at Monro install new wiper blades on your next visit.
- Clear windows in rain or snow.
- Safer and quieter operation.
How Often Should I Replace My Wiper Blades?
- Every 6-12 months. If you change your oil about every 3 months, that's every other oil change.
- Immediately, if your wipers streak, chatter or become damaged.
- Replacement blades – replace the entire blade if the old blade is bent or damaged. Even if refills are available, replacing the entire blade is often the most practical solution.
- Don’t forget the rear window wiper blade.
- In cold weather, consider a winter blade that is designed to clear snow and ice from your windshield.
The Auto Maintenance Pros