A wheel alignment corrects the angle of the wheels relative to the frame of your car, truck, or van. Our wheel alignment services will help with safety, fuel efficiency, and maximum tire life.
- Save money on gas. Proper wheel alignment prevents your wheels from fighting each other because they point in slightly different directions.
- Save money on tires. Tires last longer when they track straight ahead and the tread is level. When tires lean into or away from the chassis, they wear faster on the edges.
- Preserve your steering and suspension systems. When your wheels are out of alignment, the uncontrolled ride puts a strain on your steering and suspension including the shock absorbers and struts.
- Enjoy a safer, smoother ride.
- Have your wheel alignment adjusted every time you buy new tires. Or, when you suspect your vehicle is not tracking correctly.
- The most common symptoms that your car needs alignment work are pulling to the side, a steering wheel that’s askew, and premature or uneven tire wear.
- Alignment of today’s high performance vehicles is a complex process that requires precise measurements. As the NHTSA advises, these adjustments require special equipment and should be performed by a qualified technician.*
The Alignment Pros
- Come to the tire pros at Monro for a FREE 4-wheel alignment check. Our ASE certified technicians are your alignment experts.
- Get wheel alignment reminders direct to your smart phone, just download our mobile app to get started!
- 30-dayBEST PRICE guarantee.
- Schedule an appointment online for a wheel alignment. Or, stop by at your convenience. We're open evenings, Saturdays and Sundays and most holidays.
*National Highway Transportation Safety Administration brochure DOT HS 809 361, available at www.nhtsa.gov.