Your Shocks May Wear Out, But Your Warranty Won't!
One of your vehicle's crucial road control and safety systems is its suspension. Shocks and struts perform these important functions:
- Protect you and your car from a pounding by the road surface.
- Keep your tires in contact with the road.
- Prevent your vehicle from flipping over on curves and sharp turns.
- Shorten your braking distance.
The Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) suggests that you replace shock absorbers and struts at 50,000 miles
- A safer ride.
- A more comfortable ride.
- Extended tire life—ensures even tread wear.
See The Undercar Pros For Shocks & Struts
- If your car has been bouncing, floating, leaning, or nose diving, it’s time for a visit to the undercar pros.
- We carry an extensive line of Monroe and MacPherson shock absorbers, coil springs and struts.
- Our ASE certified technicians check your shocks and struts every visit as part of our FREE courtesy inspection.
- With Struts installed at Monro, and you get a LIFETIME warranty, and 30-day Best Price Guarantee.
- Request an appointment online for shocks and struts repair. Or, stop by at your convenience. Same day appointments available. We're open evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.