For Over 50 Years!
Did you find this content useful? If so, please share!
Shocks & Struts
Your shocks may wear out, but your warranty won't!
One of your vehicle's crucial road control and safety systems is its suspension. Shocks and struts perform these important functions:
- Protect you and your car from a pounding by the road surface.
- Keep your tires in contact with the road.
- Prevent your vehicle from flipping over on curves and sharp turns.
- Shorten your braking distance.
The Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) suggests that you replace shock absorbers and struts at 50,000 miles.
- A safer ride.
- A more comfortable ride.
- Extended tire life—ensures even tread wear.
See the Undercar Pros for Shocks & Struts
- If your car has been bouncing, floating, leaning, or nose diving, it’s time for a visit to the undercar pros.
- We carry an extensive line of Monroe and MacPherson shock absorbers, coil springs and struts.
- Our ASE certified technicians check your shocks and struts every visit as part of our FREE courtesy inspection.
- With Struts installed at Monro, and you get a LIFETIME warranty, and 30-day Best Price Guarantee.
- Schedule an appointment online for shocks and struts repair. Or, stop by at your convenience. Same day appointments available. We're open evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
For even more great information, visit our Learning Center section for Frequently Asked Questions and Car Care Tips!
See why more than 35,000 Monro customers gave us an 'A' rating in our Customer Satisfaction survey results!