For Over 50 Years!
Did you find this content useful? If so, please share!
Oil Change Services
Regular Oil Changes Protect Your Engine
Regular oil changes protect your engine and keep your car running longer. Go too long between servicings and your oil turns to sludge. Metal scrapes metal, even melts from the resulting heat. Schedule an oil change and you can avoid a $2,000 engine job.
- Maintain your vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
- Improve your gas mileage.*
- Protect your engine and extend its service life.
How Often Should I Change My Oil?
- Change your oil and filter according to the instructions in your owner’s manual. Ask for a free print out of your service schedule at any Monro.
- Some newer vehicles have an oil life monitoring system and message center that tells you when it’s time to change the oil. Refer to your owner’s manual for more information on the maximum recommended number of miles or months between oil changes.
Should I Use Synthetic or Conventional Oil?
Today’s full synthetic and synthetic-mineral blends are excellent for tough conditions such as stop-and-go driving, frequent trips, and towing. And for engine fills and top-offs, they are considered equivalent or superior to conventional oil. In fact, many newer car and truck models specify synthetic oil. Consult your owner’s manual for oil specifications and a maintenance schedule. Or, speak to your Monro Muffler Brake and Service service technician about the best brand and grade for your car or truck and type of driving.
VIDEO - Synthetic vs Conventional Oil
Your Oil Change Experts
- An oil and filter change at Monro includes a FREE 4-tire rotation, brake inspection, and tire pressure check.**
- We remind you when it’s time for your next oil change. Get reminders direct to your smart phone by downloading our mobile app today.
- We offer complete auto service for all foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Schedule an appointment online for an oil change. Or give us a call, the number for your store is located above. Same day appointments are available.
*http://www.fueleconomy.gov/, the official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.
**Includes up to five (5) quarts of conventional oil, chassis lube (where applicable) and vehicle inspection. Free tire rotation has no cash value. An additional $2.50 filter and waste recycling fee applies (does not apply in NY). Additional charges may apply. A 9.99% charge will be added to the retail list price of all service work, not on tires, not to exceed $39 and represents costs and profits (does not apply in NY). See store for complete details.
For even more great information, visit our Learning Center section for Frequently Asked Questions and Car Care Tips!
See why more than 35,000 Monro customers gave us an 'A' rating in our Customer Satisfaction survey results!