Lifetime Warranty On Brake Pads/Shoes!
Your safety depends on brakes that work properly. Regular inspections and maintenance are essential for all brake system components, including the brake rotors or drums, calipers, and brake lines.
- Scheduled maintenance keeps you safe on the road.
- Periodic inspections help you plan brake repairs and spread out your cost.
- Replacing worn brake pads or shoes prevents your brakes from squealing as the wear indicator scrapes against the rotor.
- Expect the brakes on your new car to require service between 25,000 and 45,000 miles; between 20,000 and 30,000 miles on your new truck or SUV.
- Have a pro check your brakes at least every oil change and tire rotation.
- Change your brake fluid according to the schedule in your owner’s manual.
We Brake It To You Gently
- The technicians at Monro inspect your brakes for FREE and provide a written estimate of any recommended maintenance or repairs.
- With our Brakes Forever® replacement brake program, we replace your brake pads or shoes for FREE as long as you own your car. All you pay for is labor.*
- We follow MAP standards for auto repair on all makes or models, offer a 30-day Best Price Guarantee, and a 50-year history of backing our warranties. Your brakes may wear out, but your warranty never will.
- Request an appointment online for brake repair. Or, stop by at your convenience. We're open evenings, weekends and most holidays.
Download the mobile app here:
*You get a lifetime warranty on disc pads and shoes. If needed, we’ll replace them for free, as long as you own your vehicle. All you pay for is labor. Ceramic pads extra. See store for complete details. Most vehicles. Not valid with other offers. Additional charges may apply. A 9.99% charge will be added to the retail list price of all service work, not on tires, not to exceed $39 and represents costs and profits (does not apply in NY). ASE National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. MAP Motorist Assurance Program.